Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh hi...


How are you?

You're probably wondering what I've been doing since 'birthing' Sunday Rose... 
Well, besides hiding the crack pipe and vodka handles from my closeted country singer boyfriend, I've really been enjoying playing with my new Nintendo DS. 

Look at what a joyous and pure Aryan housewife I look like in this photo! Milky white complexion, blonde, dressed all in white, bangs, delicately manicured fingernails, arched brows, and Botox in every pore on my face. Fabulous, isn't it?

I really enjoy completely disregarding my newborn for a romp on the couch with my new game system. 

This next question is quite difficult.... What is 9 subtracted by 1?? Hahahaha -- who cares! Just wait until Australia comes out and I get my 2nd Oscar, then ask me if I care that the chronic face-lifts have permanently damaged the right side of my brain... 

OK, I must get back to sucking on my lunch. White pens are my favorite.

Shalom!

xoxo

Nicky Kidman Urban Cruise

No comments:

who dat