Thursday, February 25, 2010

NYFW Fall 2010: Proenza Schouler - Smoking in the Girls' Room

AnA's aspirational boyfriends and occasional stalking targets, Jack and Lazaro, churned out a tough but flirty collection for us tough and flirty girls not afraid of a graphic jean or a thigh-high stocking.



I want these jeans and I want them now. Size 4 please...6...8. Don't look at me.



Meanwhile, I'll be hiding a switchblade beneath these hemlines during those late nights of turning it in and around town.




The neckline may say sweetheart, but the leather says street tart.


But every bad girl needs to feel pretty, and though some of their cocktail dresses were not as good as past seasons (adult diaper anyone?), these two made me want to put away the brass knuckles and just be held like a girl should...

If only Lazaro hadn't placed that damn restraining order against me.

I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU!!!!


No comments:

who dat