Friday, February 5, 2010

I, for One, Am Terrified



Fierce and scowling I can deal with. Hell, it's what I pay for. But cute and cuddly? And "real"? When is this madness going to end?! First Madonna washing dishes now this?



Meanwhile, that puppy never saw the light of day again as Vicks sacrificed him to the fashion gods and now wears him as a muff.

Some choice quotes:


“I’m a very, very healthy eater. I eat lots of fish, lots of vegetables, lots of fruit. I don’t eat junk food. I work out.”

Perhaps she's confusing "eating" with "smelling and throwing away."



“I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got. I work out to look the best that I can, but I’m no Gisele.”

After the tape recorder stopped rolling: "I'm better."


“So if I’m not working, I go to the school and help serve lunches to the children. They just love that. It’s like, Oh, there’s Mummy serving me!”

If I was her child, I would something more along the lines of: "Oh, there's Mummy turning it! And why does she look so nauseous around all the food?"

No comments:

who dat