Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh Hi // Met Akimbo

Oh hi. Check your humility and trains at the zebra-print door. Welcome to my Ball.

Or did I mean "Tear Drop," in honor of my print on my Chanel Couture gown. Cinched at my waist, a 23-inch natural wonder that gives me control of one of the largest museums in the world and those who enter my exhibit. So what if I do not invite Azzedine Alaia, one of the greatest living designers, despite his decades long devotion to models, and thereby uninvite his supermodel muses? It is my bidding. So what if I demand that models must wear knee-length dresses? Those who challenge me by going floor length will perish.

AnA is compiling an extensive recap of the Gala festivities. We're a little fatigued from attending last night's Rodarte dance party co-hosted by one Jess Stam in SoHo; luckily the pre-dawn walk to the AnA loft with one Paulina Porizkova pepped us up! More to come!

No comments:

who dat