Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh hi...


So Anna Sui me. I haven’t slept in days and I look a little worse for wear. Why you ask? Too busy schtupping anything with three legs? Blowing rails at Bungalow? Ménage a trios-ing with Lindsay and Sam? NO. This ain’t the 80s/early 90s, kids. We supermodels today are well-behaved, business-minded ladies with good heads on our shoulders, lest you forget American Vogue’s May 2007 issue. We’re all boring, punctual and polite. I get out of bed for $2000. So the reason I look a bit haggard is because I’ve been working so hard this Fashion Week. What with the four shows I’ve walked in. Now, if you’re done judging me, my cellie’s blowing up. Ugh, Lohan again. I swear, that lez just doesn’t understand coked-up one night stand like she used to. Pardon me…

No comments:

who dat