Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh hi…Lambs



Just keep suckin’ it in, Mimi. Keep suckin’ it in and smilin’ til the lights stop flashing and then maybe the voices will stop. Fat chance, though, right Mimi? Don’t say fat! We don’t use the F word. Nicky? Where’s Nicky? It’s his feeding time and he gets so irritable when he needs some num num. Isn’t that cute? He just started saying that when he’s hungry. Or wants sex. I’m never really sure. I hope to have him potty trained by the end of the year, though. Oh my god, I can’t breathe. I think I’m going to pass out. Lambs, I need a bottle of water, 66.5° F, poured in a crystal decanter with exactly three ice cubes and a shot of Grey Goose, but that’s our little secret--shhhh--and also a side of M&Ms, all red but I like to see one blue one in there ‘cause it makes me feel sexy. Thanks, sweets. Now hurry, Mimi’s fading fast. I said fast! Fast. With an S!

No comments:

who dat