Monday, February 8, 2010

AnA's NYFW Lookbook Day 1: To Every Season, Turn! Turn! Turn It!

Much like global warming, though far more ominous, New York Fashion Week is upon us. And I know what you're all wondering: what will the ladyish boys of Armed and Akimbo be wearing? What looks will we dig up from the labyrinthine wardrobe closet of the AnA loft? From which designers will we beg, borrow, steal and inevitably blow in the backseat of a taxi to obtain the right ensemble.

Well, you know me, I likes to keep it simple. And cheap. So I'll be doing a high-low combination, both in my wardrobe as well as in my choice of pills. For starters, I think I might pair this Rodarte for Target shift worn as a T, paired with this Spring 10 Marc Jacobs pajama pant and this Fall 09 Nina Ricci jacket. Like I said, simple.


Dolly, ladylike as always, will pair this Chanel Spring 10 Haute Couture cape with this Thom Browne Fall 2009 suit and a glitter ankle boot he dug up at Forever 21.


Meanwhile, Ms. Streisand will be in head to toe Spring 08 Gareth Pugh, featuring this cube, these pants and this jacket.



I hope you're as excited as we are! And stay tuned for more of our NYFW10 Lookbook!

who dat